Top 10 signs skipping might not be for you:
10. You often mumble, “Hurry–ish.“
9. You see an easy double and think you need to add a triple axel.
8. You twirl your broom like Fred Astaire waiting for the throw.
7. You consider cross-checking every time that other skip sweeps your rock.
6. The only call you make on the ice is to your mother.
4. Every time you throw the rock, it sinks.
3. On the first day of practice, you brought a Swiffer.
2. You hate this game.
1. You look at the angles and they all seem obtuse.